Wednesday, August 18, 2010

knitting and the iphone

The other afternoon, I spent a lovely half hour sitting under a tree with my cat, my knitting, and my new iphone. I turned my attention to the phone at one point, and when I turned back around, this is what I saw ...


Apparently kitty wanted to make a statement about my knitting, or perhaps about the attention I was paying to my knitting but not to her. I snapped a photo with my iphone and gingerly removed my knitting from her talons.

And just what was it that I was knitting? A case for my iphone, of course!


Knit up with the leftover silk/wool yarn from my Sagebrush Shrug. Very simple patternless pouch. I see many more of these in my future ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute it looks like hes guarding it.

dragonfly willow said...

I actually use my iphone while knitting. There is a "counter" application I downloaded and use to keep track of the rows in my patterns. I know it's totally geeky, but why use a post it note and a pencil, when I can use my phone, Ha!

Julie said...

I love the nonchalant look on kitty's face- as if she just sort of accidentally stretched out her paw and landed on your knitting. Sneaky kitty!!

That iphone case is awesome!

Turtle said...

maybe she was just admiring the fleecy goodness!