Monday, April 19, 2010

weekend knitting

Classic weekend view ....


Knitting between climbs in the great outdoors. Sun glinting off my needles. Peace and quiet.

And, yes, that is a ball of Noro Cash Iroha sitting in the dirt. It'll all come out in the blocking.


Between the driving and down-time knitting yesterday, I nearly finished the small shawlette I'd started that morning. If all goes well (by which I mean that this improvised shawlette miraculously came out the way I'd hoped) it'll be finished and blocked this evening.

6 comments:

lexa said...

That yarn is a gorgeous color!

Julie said...

love the sunlight glinting off the needles!! Looks like it was an amazing day.

kathy b said...

What a great color of yarn.

Acorn to Oak said...

What a beautiful color and a beautiful day! :-D

Turtle said...

sweet! i thought of you this weekend when it was warm here, figured you'd be out and about! (think i am knitting your shawlette pattern)

Unknown said...

Love it!
I think I have the same climbing shoes ;)