Wednesday, February 10, 2010

color shift

I know I'd said I was all about the green projects these days. But things intervened. I got a parcel in the mail with my share of a rustic, farm-y mohair and wool yarn from Juniper Moon Farm ...


which perfectly matched this single, stunning, clay button that I'd found in Taos this past summer ...


which perfectly matched the bouquet of lilies that were blooming with fragrant abandon on our kitchen counter ...


and the paperwhites blooming on the windowsill, and the cool, white light of this overcast day.

So, it was determined for me. I had to cast on for a sweater ...


But you know me. I'll be back with the green before long. And in the meantime, don't forget - there's still a few days to enter my pattern giveaway!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, what a perfect match in yarn and button. So curious to what type of sweater you are aiming for!

Turtle said...

all the inspiration pieces look great, very organic, and i luv their yarn. My share came in the form of fiber... gotta get spinning!