Monday, October 10, 2011

knitting about Cambridge

Quick jaunt back to Cambridge for a few days. Brought along a skein of aran weight wool, naturally dyed with African Sumac leaves from my backyard to a sunny, canary yellow. As is my customary manner, I pulled it out whenever possible.

On the plane, casting on in the intense morning light


On the T, near midnight


Harvard Yard, lunchtime break


Subway again, heading home


Can you guess what it is? I'll give you a hint: it's a densely cabled square ...

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow what a beautiful color! I don't know what it is...but I'm going to guess a Manzanita Cowl!

Turtle said...

look, east coast sunshine! (so miss the east coast fall) hmm, pretty color. Maybe a mobius cowl?

kathy b said...

I'll just say its gorgeous so far...against the black slacks...perfet