I think I'm ready to join the tribe of knitting bloggers. I've got down all the prerequisites:
1. A spunky kitty cat, who follows my knitting with great interest.
2. No qualms about starting new projects despite having many, many unfinished objects.
3. Bandwagon projects from Knitty - clapotis, honeymoon cami, shedir
4. Burgeoning yarn stashes that produce a mixture of guilt and exhilaration. They're separated - at my apartment, my fiance's house, and my parents' house - to hide the truth from others.
5. Pseudonym for my fiance. Meet "Mountain Man."
6. And a passion for knitting that is woefully misunderstood by my non-knitting friends...