Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dogwood & Shamrock Pattern

The pattern for Dogwood & Shamrock has been finished! It includes instructions for the felted dogwood, felted four-leaf clover, three-leaf clover with stem, and individual hearts.





Have a peek at its Ravelry page or send me an email at evergreenknits@gmail.com if you're interested in buying the pattern.

And now the for the free pattern contest results ... (drum roll) ... the winners are: SharonRose, Erin, PhatLady, Sarah, Meredith, and JC! I drew one name from every 5 entries. I'll be tracking you down the best I can; please send me an email if you don't hear from me this afternoon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks fabulous in your hair!

jillian said...

Oooh. So pretty.

Turtle said...

sweet!

PhatLady said...

I won!!!
woo hooo! I cant wait to try both versions!

Jadielady said...

YAY! I think I will try one to put on my Better Bucket hat!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! They look fabulous in your hair!